Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

AmazonBasics Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate



We are getting a full blooded Lab puppy in the next little bit.  I was trying to go ahead and buy some of the things that we need for the puppy before we actually get the puppy.  I am planning to crate train and so I was browsing around onine for a crate for large breed dogs.  I came across this one and it looked very promising.  After reading other reviews on it, I decided to go with this one.  I love it.  Even though it won't be put to use right this moment, I think this crate is the perfect thing for future pup.  There aren't any sharp edges and it is really a large crate.  It is so hard to guess the height and width without looking at it.  I am very pleased with this.  It is easy to open and to fold back up.  Now to get the dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment