Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Dark Promises a Dark Series Novel Review


This book rattled me when I first read it.  I NEVER seen that coming.  I would imagine it was hard to write as well.  But still the story was amazing and I love the Ancients that are being introduced.  Such Cavemen! lol. Alexie and Gabriella's story was hard at first but it def got better.  And Trixie and Fane just had me rolling.  I love that lady.  I am really excited to read even more about them and I am stoked the most to read Gary.  My heart broke for him.  I know from reading other reviews that a lot of people are upset about that.  But once you think about it, I can totally seeing that coming.  I mean it hasn't been easy for any Carpathian to find their lifemate.  Why would it be that easy for Gary once he was converted?  Or Gabrielle for that matter.  I was shocked and saddened by it but the story still was awesome and I will continue to be a fan of Christine's.  I don't see that changing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment