Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

No Were to Run: Shift Happens Book 3



Dima is the Dragon Princess.  And her lineage means she is actually the rightful ruler of the Dragons.  The same dragons her father is ruling at the moment.  The same father who is trying to kill her and who killed her mother and brothers many, many years ago.  So now, in order to try and bring her father down, she has teamed up with a group of dragons who don't trust her but want her father dead as well,  Also, her new besties which consists of wolves, witches, werecows, and vampires.  And throw in a possible mate, a niece, and a grandfather and we have a party.

LOVED THIS BOOK!  I couldn't put it down once I started it.  I have loved this series since book 1 and Robyn never disappoints.  It had me hooked from the first page.  I can't wait for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment