Followers

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Marrying Mister Perfect *Reality Romance 1*



I met Lizzie Shane this year at a conference and got this book.  The blurb sounded awesome and I was really looking forward to checking out this series.  Lou and Jacks story was absolutely amazing!  I could not put it down once I started it.  It is a very well written book and you just fall in love with the characters.  I couldn't imagine how it would feel to be in Lou's position.  Watching the man she has been in love with for years go on a reality TV show to find a wife.  She has been the mother role for his children for years and the thought of not being that anymore really rocks her.  Once Jack starts the show, he soon realizes that he can't seem to stop thinking of Lou.  
I just loved this story and I can't wait to read more of this series!  I would highly recommend this read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment