Followers

Monday, June 19, 2017

Mike's Way Back *Finding Perfect 1*



The cover of this book caught my attention, and then after reading the blurb I just had to read it!  I loved Mike and Taryn's story.  The battles he fought with over something that happened to him on job, was mentally draining for him.  And after finding his wife in bed with another man, Mike figured he wasn't meant to be with anyone.  He tried but nothing ever grounded him.  Then he meets Taryn, an interior designer.  And her feisty attitude mix along with some shyness caught his attention.  Can Mike let go of his past and make a future with Taryn and will Taryn be able to be with a cop?

Amy did a fabulous job with this book.  I didn't put it down once I picked it up.  I am very excited to read more of this series!  This was an awesome little contemporary romance that I would highly recommend to anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment