Followers

Monday, August 22, 2016

Carter *Bourbon and Blood Book 3*



A friend of mine recommended this series to me a couple months ago.  I was hooked from book 1.  I was really excited to read about Carter and Josie.  Josie is the preachers daughter and is expected to live up to everyones expectations.  She just wants to be wild and have a little fun. In secret of course.  That's when she just so happens to fall in to Carter Hayes' arms literally.  Carter has the bad boy manwhore image. And is all about sneaking around with Josie.  But then he starts realizing he doesn't like being hid.  He doesn't like being her dirty little secret and when he realizes this, he also realizes he is falling in love with her.  

Just loved this! I am so excited to read even more of this series! I would highly recommend this! I am giving it a 4 star review.  The only thing keeping it from a 5 was there were several typos.  Other than that this book was awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment