Followers

Monday, June 27, 2016

Eighth Grave After Dark **Charley Davidson Series 8**



Charley Davidson has twelve hell hounds after her.  They are some scary, deadly creatures.  Thinking that they can't get to her on holy ground, they have moved into a convent and have been living there now for eight months.  She is going a bit stir crazy being cooped up and not being able to go out and work cases.  She is trying to solve her fathers death, find out who is stalking her, keep Beep safe, find out what her husband is hiding from her, solve a murder that happened at the convent, find the spies......shew is a reapers job never done.  

Goodness!  This book had me so emotional!  Darynda had me so shocked at one of the parts I bought died lol.  That is what I have come to realize I love most about Darynda's work.  She isn't predictable.  I don't read her books and think..oh this is going to happen....she really holds your attention and when something happens that you had not seen coming...well...just drags you in deeper!  On to book 9! 

No comments:

Post a Comment