Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Faefever **Fever series book 3**


Mac has seen the lord master as he is being called.  She thinks he is the one who killed her sister.  He isn't a good person or thing that is for sure.  And now she is getting copies of her sisters diary that is giving her some insight on some things.  She is learning a lot and the more she learns the more she realizes just how bad things are going to get.  She still has the Fae prince wanting her to find the book.  And she tries to help him some in return for more info and sometimes just to get away and go to the beach since he can take her there. And Jericho....what is she going to do with him.  One minute she thinks he is on her side then she wonders again.  But part of her really thinks he is one of the good guys.  Now the Unseelie are piling into dublin and the war is about to get really bad.  Can she help save her race?

This one has been my favorite one so far!  I loved learning all the new things that Mac was told!  I can't stop reading once I start these books.  They keep my attention from the very first page.  I can't get enough of the Fever Series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment