Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Curse of Tenth Grave **Charley Davidson Series 10**



After getting over her amnesia, Charley is back home in Albuquergue and trying to get back into the swing of things.  She is trying to think of anyway to bring their daughter back to them because she can't stand being seperated from her.  She knows that is what is keeping her safe at the moment though.   Problem is, after being snatched by Kuur....she has now learned that the she has to keep her daughter safe from three malevolent gods.  And come to find out, one of those gods just so happens to be her husband, Reyes.  If it comes down to it can she lock him away in the god glass temporarily?  And why is Uncle Bob being followed by Garrett and his crew of all people?  

Geez!!!!  I didn't put this book down long at all.  I couldn't.  I do believe this has been my all time favorite so far.  And that is saying a lot considering I LOVE this whole series!  Darynda Jones is truly an amazing author.  I would recommend this to anyone who loves some paranormal, comedy, suspense, and romance!  I am stoked for when the next one comes out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment